Applications are invited for the position of Neuro Imaging Analyst (Project) in the laboratory of Prof. Pravat K. Mandal at National Brain Research Centre, Manesar, India. The primary scientific interest of the lab is to identify early in vivo biomarkers for neurodegenerative disorders, particularly Alzheimer’s disease. The lab uses multi-modal neuroimaging techniques, i.e. magnetic resonance imaging (MRI),functional MRI (fMRI),and magnetic resonance spectroscopy (MRS) to investigate the associated structural, functional, and neurochemical brain alterations, respectively.
Advertisement No. : Acad. / 28 / 2021
1. Name of the post : Neuro Imaging Analyst (Project)
2. No. of positions One
3. Essential Qualification: M. Tech. (Electrical / Electronics / Biomedical) 60% marks from 10th standard onwards
4. Desirable experience: Prior hands on experience with Digital Image processing is welcome. Expertise in Matlab coding. Strong academic record and clear evidence of research focus as demonstrated by. Excellent scientific communication and writing skills. Experience with writing scientific manuscripts is mandatory. Ability to independently lead research projects
5. Job Profile: Application of MRS signal processing
6. Emoluments: Rs.42,000/- p.m. (consolidated) (No other allowances are applicable).
7. Tenure: Initially the appointment will be for a period till 17th December, 2021. or project last whichever is earlier. The tenure may be extended depending on the project extension. The post is coterminus with the project. Selected candidates will have to abide by the rules and regulations of NBRC and DBT.
35 years on the closing of application (08th November, 2021)