Advertisement No. : Acad. /04 / 2022
National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) invites application for the position Technical Assistant
National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) invites application for the post of “Technical Assistant (Project) under DBT funded project titled “Effect of hypoxia on different neural cell types in vitro- a model to design therapeutic strategies against cerebral palsy in preterm infants”
1. Post Name: Technical Assistant (Project)
2. No. of Post: 01
3. Essential qualification: Graduation in life science from any recognized university with more than 55 % marks.
4. Desirable experience: Candidates with experience in laboratory data/equipment management, cell and molecular biology techniques, with ability to liaison with hospitals will be preferred. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview to be held at NBRC.
5. Emoluments: Rs. 35,000/- p.m. (consolidated) (No other allowances are applicable)
6. Project Investigator: Prof. Pankaj Seth, Scientist VII, NBRC
7. Tenure: Appointment will be made on contract basis, initially for a period of one year. Continuation of appointment will depend upon satisfactory performance during the appointment period and validity of the project. The post is co-terminus with the project.
8. Accommodation: Accommodation may be provided as per rules of NBRC, subject to availability.
Maximum 35 years (as on the date of receipt of application)