National Centre for Polar & Ocean Research (NCPOR) has introduced a recruitment notification for the posts of Project Scientist, Project Scientific Assistant, Officer, and Exe Assistant with 67 Vacancies. Aspirants who are qualified in B.E/ B.Tech, Diploma, M.E/ M.Tech in Engineering, Intermediate, and Degree are eligible to apply for NCPOR Recruitment 2022. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply before 30th Aug 2022, kindly apply before the last date of an application form.
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 45 - 50 years
- The selection of the candidates will be based on the Interview.
- Selected candidates get consolidated remuneration of Rs.35400/- to Rs.78000/- per month.
More information about this Project Scientific Assistant Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Project Scientific Assistant job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Project Scientific Assistant job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Project Scientific Assistant
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, BSc
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Project Scientific Assistant is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Project Scientific Assistant position?
- Ans: There are immediate 4 job openings for Project Scientific Assistant in our Organisation.