Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
The key purpose of the role is to architect, plan and design network solutions for large
The solution designer will engage with Customer teams to gather business requirements, assess various technology options and design Network solutions aligned to customer requirements.
The key deliverable of the role is the design and preparation of standard and customized network solutions for Customer network.
· 5 to 10 years of expert knowledge in networking technology, both at the architecture and technical levels as related to LAN and WAN environments, Data center networking, IP/MPLS, SD-WAN, WAN optimization, Firewall technologies and Voice over IP
· Requirements gathering, Design and creating network solution using appropriate combination of hardware, software and services
· Extensive experience in designing Large Enterprise Networks with multiple product and solutions
· IP routing protocols (OSPF, ISIS, BGP),Static Routing, QoS, NAT, MPLS, IP-VPN configurations, Layer 2 & 3 encapsulation
· Expert knowledge of firewalls (Cisco and Juniper),802.1x, VPN, IDS
· Experience using web based services with load balancing (Cisco and F5)
· Experience with Cisco VOIP (Call Manager, Unity, Contact Center),and using performance control features such as QoS
· Thorough experience of design & implementation of medium to large Data centers, migration planning from DC to cloud (hosted, public cloud)
The primary accountabilities include:
· Act as a senior consultant to customers and project teams in the analysis of business requirements and the design of technical solutions.
· Preparation of High level as well as low level solution design documents
· Define requirements and guidelines, and oversee the process of maintaining all necessary network documentation (topology diagrams, addressing and device connectivity and configuration details, etc.)
· Good communication and interpersonal skills, coaching and mentoring attitude
· Experience of service provider and enterprise operational structures and processes
· Good analytical skills
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.