Network Engineer Jobs Opening in A Client of Freshersworld at Bhopal
Assist NOC team with Network task escalations.
Troubleshoot Cisco ASA firewalls.
Monitor and manage Network devices through RMM.
Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve network issues.
Review customer existing environments and create a roadmap to get them on stable networks including Azure.
Must have the ability to write clear scopes of work and estimates of the time required to perform projects.
Expert knowledge of Cisco enterprise and Meraki systems.
Expert knowledge of virtual network appliances in Azure
Ability to quickly learn other systems such as Palo Alto or other well-known brands. 80% of our environments are Cisco but we will still need to be able to support those with other kinds of equipment.
CCIE certification preferred.
Manage Sophos, Fortinet, Meraki and Sonic-wall firewalls.
Manage Azure Networks and VPN.
Responsibilities And Duties:-
Managing and troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Server/Office 365.
Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or other network and system problems.
Configure, monitor, and maintain email applications or virus protection software
Do the research and make recommendations on products, services, protocols, and standards in support of all infrastructure procurement and development efforts.
Support team to maintain service level agreements with clients.
Research on technical feasibility for various projects and technical requirements.
Managing and troubleshooting active directories and GPOs (Windows server 2012/2016).
Palo Alto knowledge
CCNP or CCIE certification
Cisco & Meraki firewalls
Firewall and security skills.
Good communication skills.
Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
Certifications in Cisco are preferred.
Excellent communication skills
Networking design skills.
Cloud Computing skills.
Basic knowledge of operating systems.
More information about this Network Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Network Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Network Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Network Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Network Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Network Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Network Engineer in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Network Engineer job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.
Role it hardware engineer
Who can apply Freshers
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
Job Category IT/Software
A Client of Freshersworld
Jobs By Location
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?