The Network Engineer should have strong communication skills and understand issues reported by customers via phone call and resolve customer issues directly or in partnership with service providers, and Field Services Team.
Professional responsible for setting up and maintaining networks within an organization or between organizations.
The role of the T1 Network Engineers is responsible for the support, maintenance of our customer's network infrastructure.
This role utilizes experience in network issues, customer procedure, ITIL best practices, technical skillsets, and soft skills to provide an excellent customer experience.
They offer support to users, staff members, clients, or suppliers. As such, they need to have strong troubleshooting skills and be able to work with others to resolve issues
Ability to stay calm under pressure in a fast-paced environment, maintain a positive attitude, and quickly adapt to changing priorities and new technologies
Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast-paced, team environment
Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to communicate across all levels
Ability/flexibility for after-hours work and escalations in support of our 24x7xAlways operation
Ability to adapt to the dynamic environments
Experience in a technical environment with demonstrated enterprise-level network troubleshooting in Managed Services Environment
Associates degree in related field preferred
Certifications: CCNA, JNCIA, Fortinet NSE4, ITIL preferred.
Willingness and desire to continue advancing technical expertise through collaboration with Engineers, Architects, and pursuit of technical certifications
Ability to follow and document standard processes and procedures
More information about this Network Engineer Job
Gather necessary information to understand current network issues, work to diagnose with service providers and customers. Follow-up issues until resolution and identifies the root cause of the problems.
Document customer's issues, standard processes and procedures, communications, steps taken to resolve, and status through ServiceNow.
Understand and validate the alerts following the approved standard operating procedures. Inspect network alerts and if the anomaly is identified, minimize the service impact, and restore services to normalcy following the set process and procedures.
Understand customer networks infrastructure and migrations for small customers in order to improve network performance. Participate in device replacement.
Recommend continual service improvement for customers' networks and systems.
Participate in customer quarterly review meetings to review performance and identify opportunities for continuous improvement to make the environment more secure, efficient, and optimized for cost and performance
Provide On-call support for tier 2 technical issues
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Network Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Network Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Network Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Network Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Network Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Network Engineer in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Network Engineer job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.