NHM Assam jobs for Additional Consultant in Guwahati, Silchar, Dibrugarh, Jorhat, Nagaon, Baksa, Barpeta, Bishwanath, Bongaigaon, Charaideo, Chirang, Darrang, Dhemaji, Dhubri, Dima Hasao, Goalpara, Golaghat, Hailakandi, Hojai, Karbi Anglong, Karimganj, Kokrajhar, Lakhimpur, Majuli, Morigaon, Nalbari, Sivasagar, South Salmara-Mankachar, Sonitpur, Tinsukia, Udalguri, West Karbi Anglong. Last Date to apply: 20 Aug 2022
More information about this Additional Consultant Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Additional Consultant job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Additional Consultant job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Additional Consultant
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 38000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Additional Consultant is a Full Time in Guwahati, Silchar, Dibrugarh.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Additional Consultant is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Additional Consultant position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Additional Consultant in our Organisation.
The National Health Mission, envisages attainment of universal access to equitable, affordable and quality health care services in the State of Assam. A lot of efforts have been given for ensuring quality in services of health which is one of the important mandates under the National Health Mission. Another important aspect of NHM, Assam is strengthening of community participation in health service delivery system. Supportive supervision and monitoring system is an integral mandate of NHM, Assam. Generating demand by creating awareness is also given equal emphasis.
NHM as of gives a lot of emphasis in reaching the unreached, viz. the population living in char and tea garden areas well as the urban slum.