NIELIT Chennai is looking for bright & result oriented persons for various sections. The following positions are available purely on temporary contractual basis on consolidated emolument initially for a period of 01 (One) year or co-terminus with the project whichever is earlier.
1. Post Name: Resource Person (Data Science)
2. Essential Qualifications: B.E/B.Tech in CS/IT or MCA/NIELIT B Level
3. Desirable: PG Diploma/M.Tech/MS Data Science/Big Data Sound Knowledge of Statistics, R, Python, Hadoop and Data Analytics.
4. No. of Post: 02
5. Consolidated Salary in Rs. 23,000
1. Post Name: Resource Person (Project Assistant)
2. Essential Qualifications: Graduation with NIELIT O Level Certificate Or Graduation with any diploma course in CS/IT/Electronics from reputed institute Or B.E/B.Tech in CS/IT/ECE Or MCA/NIELIT B Level and having good knowledge of Noting, Drafting and other official clerical work etc.
3. No. of Post: 01
4. Consolidated Salary in Rs. 20,000
Age Limit: 40Years
Job Type : Full Time
Hiring Process : Face to Face Interview
Who can apply : Freshers
NIELIT Recruitment 2021: Apply online for NIELIT Recruitment for Project Assistant, Helper, Data Entry Operator, Manager, Assistant Programmer, IT Facilitator, Designer, Consultant, Assistant Programmer, Project Engineer, Lab Engineer, Faculty, Jr. Faculty, Computer Operator, Network Specialist, Programmer, System Analyst, Assistant Programmer, Systems Analyst, Project Engineers, Hardware Assistant, Jr. Resident, Assistant Professor, Casualty Medical Officer, Social Worker, Assistant Professor, etc,. National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology NIELIT Recruitment provide challenging Platform for Graduates, Freshers and experienced candidates. When it comes to the selection process of NIELIT, the candidates have to take up a written exam / Interview. The type of questions that are asked in the technical interview round differs from one position to another. Those who are applying for technical jobs would not have the same set of questions asked in the interview as that of the ones who are applying for non-technical jobs in NIELIT Recruitment. Those who are selected in the technical round would be subjected to HR round where the candidates would be questioned about the company, general knowledge and the interpersonal skills, the skill to think out of the box and the attitude of the candidate would be tested. Prepare for National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology - NIELIT recruitment through Freshersworld placement paper section.