1. Post Name: Database Admin
2. No. of Post: 01
3. Maximum Ceiling in Rupees (Per Month) Exclusive of Taxes: 1,89,124/-
4. Essential: Minimum IT experience of 6 years as SQL Developer along with Database Administrator. B.E./B-Tech in Computer Science/ IT /Electronics / MCA from Govt. recognized university. MySQL Setup and Clustering Ticketing Tool(Redmine tool Knowledge) SQL query skills Performance Tuning Linux Skils (shell scripting)
5. Desirable: Knowledge on Docker Knowledge of any monitoring tool. Should have worked on govt. projects also. Certified DBA shall be preferred.
6. Job Description / Roles or Responsibilities: Database Administrator (DBA) will keep the COVID application database up and running smoothly 24/7. The goal is to provide: A seamless fiow of information throughout the organization, stakeholders considering both backend data structure and frontend accessibility for end-users. Maintain database systems of high quality and availability subject to each end user's specialized role.
a. Design and implement database/schema in accordance to end users information needs and views. Use high-speed transaction recovery techniques and backup data. Determine, enforce and document database policies, procedures and standards. Perform tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data security, privacy and integnity Minimize database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query responses.
b. Provide proactive and reactive data management support to users. Designing and coding database tables to store the application's data modelling to visualize database structure A good understanding of the underlying operating system and basic knowledge of network and storage, with application developers to create optimized queries
45 Years (at the time of Interview)