The National Institute of Health and Family welfare (NIHFW) is an Autonomous /.Apex Technical Insiitute funded by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare for promoting Health and Family Welfare progi..." in the country through Education & Training, Research & Evaluation, specialized services, consultancy and advisory service
No.B.1 202817 12021 -Admn. ll
1. Name of the Post : NCCVMRC Coordinator & Team Lead
2. Number of Post : 1
3. Consolidated Salar: Range in Rs: Rs.1 ,80,000/ -P.m
4. Essential : MBBS with advanced degree / Post Graduate Diploma in Public Health / community Medicine / Health Care Management / Hospital Management'
5. Experience - . Minimum 8 years of post qualification work experience in managing public health programs' preferably immunization or vaccine cold chain industry. Experience in immunization program, managing team, managing trainings . Fluent English, good lT skills, strong interpersonal relations, communication and team-work skills.
6. Desirable: Experience in developing proposals' budgeting and reporting . Experience in organizing iechnical seminars / conferences / workshops are desirable. Experience related social research, including development of research methodology and research / assessment tools.
7. Duration: Appointment will be initially for a period of three months. The contract may be renewed based on requirement and performance during the period.
Age Limit: Upto 45 yrs