NIMHANS jobs for Senior Resident Psychiatry in Bangalore. Last Date to apply: 25 Jan 2023
Designation - Senior Resident Psychiatry
Number of Job Vacancies - 2
- MD Psychiatry or DNB Psychiatry
- Training from an institute of repute
- Research publications in indexed journals
- Fluency in Kannada and Hindi
- 35 Years
- ₹ 1,00,000/- per month (consolidated)
Duration of the Post
- 12 Months (Initial recruitment will be for a period of 6 months
extendable based on performance)
Last date to Apply
- The last date for receiving the application is 21 days from the date of the notification published in the website ie, 25th Jan 2023.
This position involves
- Home visits and teleconsultation based clinical management
- Supervision of community nurse & social worker
- Administrative work and coordination related to the project
- Plan and collect outcome data, data management
- Any other role related to the project assigned by the investigators
Eligible candidates fulfilling all criteria may apply by sending the following documents ONLY by email
2. A covering letter explaining eligibility for the position (in accordance to the essential criteria)
3. Please do not send degree certificates/testimonial or any other documents at this stage
Candidates who apply should invariably mention the notification number and date, position applied for; email ID, contact no, & postal address, failing which the application will not be considered.
More information about this Senior Resident Psychiatry Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Senior Resident Psychiatry job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Senior Resident Psychiatry job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Senior Resident Psychiatry
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: MD
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 100000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Senior Resident Psychiatry is a Full Time in Bangalore.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Senior Resident Psychiatry is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Senior Resident Psychiatry position?
- Ans: There are immediate 2 job openings for Senior Resident Psychiatry in our Organisation.
Role doctor physician
Who can apply Freshers
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
NIMHANS Recruitment 2023 (Jobs, Vacancies): NIMHANS careers. Click here to get latest job notifications published by NIMHANS. Find preparation materials for cracking selection process in NIMHANS. The National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences is an institute for academic purposes and patient care. For medical staff, an online recruitment test would be scheduled for the candidates. Those who are shortlisted in the recruitment test would be called in for the interview process. Medical staff is not the only type of NIMHANS recruitment process that happens. Research assistants, social worker, project manager, fellowship, scientific officers, technicians, technical officers and other allied positions would be sought every year. For low level operations and maintenance positions, NIMHNAS offers e-tenders. For non-medical staffs, the vacancies would be posted in the official site and walk-in interviews would be conducted. The candidates have to fill a bio-data or application form and the selected candidates would be called in for interview. All the test and interview procedures would be conducted by NIMHANS authorities.
Jobs By Location
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?