Applications are invited from eligible candidates, for the post of “Monitoring and Evaluation officer” on contract basis for the GOK funded Project entitled “Developing & Implementing Life Skills & Counselling services for Youth through NSS Co-ordinators in Karnataka” under Dr. Pradeep B.S, Professor of Epidemiology & Principal Investigator.
1. Name of the Post: Monitoring and Evaluation officer
2. No. of Post 01
3. Qualification M.B.B.S/M.P.H/M.D. in Community Medicine/M.Sc. in Biostatistics/Masters Degree in Demography /Any degree with statistics as one of the subjects. The candidate should have knowledge of working with Microsoft Office, any statistical analysis software, Nudi & Baraha. Experience of working in the community, setting up monitoring and evaluation systems, database management, data entry, data preparation, data analysis, presentation skills, organize data management systems for remote data entry, on mobile or tablet platforms are preferred. Should be conversant in writing and speaking Kannada and English. This work involves extensive travel throughout Karnataka.
4. Nature of Work Organizing computerized management and information systems, data management, remote data entry, managing data entry on mobile or tablet platforms, translation and transcription, organizing field data collection, report writing and any other work related to the project as directed by the Principal investigators and Project Co-coordinator. Involves extensive travelling within Karnataka.
5. Salary ₹30,000/- (consolidated) per month.
6. Duration of Post Six Months
Maximum Age Limit 35 Years (Maximum)