Applications are invited from the eligible candidates, for filling up the positions of “Research Officer & Project Technical Associate” on contract basis in the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India funded project entitled “Health Sector Disaster Preparedness and Management” under Dr.Sanjeev Kumar Manikappa, Assistant Professor, Centre for PSSDM & Principal Investigator.
1. Name of the post: Project Technical Associate
2. No. of posts: One
3. Essential Qualification:
a) B.E. / B. Tech in IT, CSE, ECE from any recognized University/ Institution
b) Having minimum 3 years work experience in any govt./autonomous/university/teaching centre such as in enabling Virtual Knowledge Network facilities.
4. Preferred Qualification: Data entry and analysis, Training Dashboard Creation, Advanced Excel, familiar with virtual conference applications (i.e., Zoom, Google meet, WebEx, etc),Graphic Designing (Photoshop, coral Draw). DTP & Office management.
5. Emoluments: Rs.35,000/- per month (Consolidated)
6. This Position Involves: Technical Coordination of the project. Managing virtual conference applications. Project Data management and office administration. Budget Maintenance.
7. Duration of the Post: 1 Year (may be extendable depending upon satisfactory performance of the candidate)
Maximum Age Limit 35 years