Applications are invited from the eligible candidates, for filling up following posts on CONTRACT basis for the Government of India project entitled “National Mental Health Survery-Phase-2 Megacity Survey” under Principal Investigators of Dr. Vivek Benagal, Prof of Psychiatry/Dr.Girish N Rao, Prof of Epidemiology, NIMHANS, Bengaluru.
1. Name of the Post: Research Assistants
2. Number of the post: 05
3. Essential Qualification: Masters in Social Work with Psychiatry Specialization /Clinical Psychology/Master’s in Public Health. Conversant in Written/Spoken Kannada language.
4. Experience: Preference will be given for those with experience working in the Community in the field of Mental Health/Counselling Services.
5. Key responsibility: Responsible for administering Socio-Demographic and informant questionnaires in the Community and Data entry.
6. Any other information: The Job entails travel and working on Sunday/Holidays may be required.
7. Salary: Rs.25,000/- per month (Consolidated)
8. Duration/Period: Six Months (06).
Max Age Limit 35 Years