Applications are invited for the post of Post MD/DNB (General Medicine) Senior Resident in the Dept. of Neurology.
1. Post Name: Senior Resident
2. No. of Post: 02
3. Educational Qualification: MD/DNB in Neurology from MCI Recognized Institution/Medical College
4. Experience Not Applicable
5. Initial Pay in the Pay Band Rs. 67,700/- plus allowances
6. Duration of Post: 03 years (Initially for 06 months extendable based on the performance of the candidate and recommendation by the Head of the department).
7. The tenure of the post of Senior Resident shall be as per Residency Scheme laid down by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. The total duration cannot be beyond the tenure specified under Residency Scheme (Adhoc-Regular),under any circumstances, including the duration of residency already rendered by the applicant in any hospital of govt./ public sector undertaking / autonomous bodies funded by the govt. prior to this appointment, if any.
Upper Age limit 37 years
Application fees of Rs.1,770/- for general & OBC candidates and Rs.1,180/- fees for SC/ST/PWD candidates for Senior Resident. payable through NIMHANS website (SB Collect, instructions attached) and challan should be submitted along with the application.