National Institute of Technology Calicut (NIT Calicut) invites application for the position Project Associate I
An Online Interview for the engagement of a Project Associate - I (on contract basis) for a Research Project in the Department of Chemistry, NIT Calicut is scheduled to be held on 14.02.2022.
1. Post Name: Project Associate - I
2. Duration of Engagement: One year (on contract basis) and extendable based on the performance of the candidate and availability of the project fund.
3. Name of the sponsoring Agency: Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB),Govt. of India.
4. Name of Project: “Chemical Synthesis of filled low dimensional CoSb3 skutterudites for thermoelectric devices with high figures of merit for IC engine - driven vehicles”
5. Qualifications: MSc in Chemistry with at least 75% marks (or 7.5 CGPA)
6. Desirable : Good understanding in synthesize and characterization of nanomaterials
7. Consolidated monthly pay : (i) Rs. 31,000/- to scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligibility Tests – CSIR-UGC NET including Lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE Or (b) A selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions.