Advt No. 07/2021
The National Institute of Technology, Delhi is a Technical Institution of National Importance invites applications in the prescribed format from the Indian Nationals for filling up of post (01) of Registrar in the Institute on Deputation (including Short Term Contract) basis.
1. Post Name: Registrar
2. No. of Post: 01
3. Classification of the Post Group – A
4. Scale of Pay (Grade Pay, Pay Band) PB – 4 [Rs. 37400 – 67000/-] with Grade Pay of Rs.10000/-
5. Educational and other qualifications required for direct recruits Not Applicable
6. Whether age and educational qualifications prescribed for direct recruits Not Applicable
7. Period of Probation, if any Not Applicable
8. Period of Probation, if any Not Applicable 10. Method of Recruitment: whether by direct recruitment or by promotion or by deputation or transfer & percentage of the vacancies to be filled by various methods Deputation (including Short Term Contract) for a period of 5 years or till attaining the age of 62 years whichever is earlier, or as fixed by Govt. of India by orders issued in this regard from time to time.
9. Educational Qualification: Masters’ degree with at least 55% Marks or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7 Point Scale from a recognized University/Institute.
10. Experience: Holding analogous post. At least 15 yearS experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of 7000/- and above o with 8 years of service in the AGP of 8000/- and above including as Associate Professor along with 3 years experience in educational administration, or Comparable experience establishment and/ or other institutions of higher education, or 15 years of administrative experience, of which years shall be as Deputy Registrar or equivalent post in the GP of Rs. 7600/- or above. in research 8
11. Desirable: Qualification in area of Management/Engineering / Law. Experience in computerized administration/legal/financial/establishment matters
12. If DPC exists, what is its composition Not Applicable
13. Circumstances in which UPSC is to be consulted in making recruitment Not Applicable
For the candidates other than SC/ ST/ PwD/ Woman Category: Rs. 1,000 (Rupees One Thousand only),For SC/ ST Category: Rs.500 (Rupees Five hundred only)