NIT Goa jobs for Junior Research Fellow -Department of Mechanical Engineering in Panaji. Last Date to apply: 10 Jul 2022
Advt. No: NITG/MECH/2022/OW/68
NIT Goa Recruitment 2022
NIT Goa is hiring eligible candidates for Junior Research Fellow vacancies, candidates can go through the job details and apply using the link. Complete details regarding the NIT Goa Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022 including the last date to apply, salary, age limit, and much more details regarding are given below.
Title of the project :Wind Energy Harvesting from Vortex Induced Vibration of Multiple
Cylinders using Novel Multiple Piezoelectric Strips Arrangement
Qualification for NIT Goa Recruitment 2022
Candidates can apply by knowing the required qualification for the preferred post, NIT Goa Recruitment 2022 qualification is B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech. Eligible candidates can apply for the job before the last date.
Age Limit : 30 Years
Desirable Qualification :
Master Degree in Thermal/Manufacturing/Mechatronics with relevant research experience in the field of renewable energy.
A strong knowledge in the following areas;
- Any CFD tool e.g. ANSYS Fluent, OpenFOAM etc. for numerical analysis.
- Knowledge of relevant tools such as LabVIEW,ARDUINO Code, MATLAB, PCB Fabrication etc. will be highly encouraged.
More information about this Junior Research Fellow -Department of Mechanical Engineering Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Junior Research Fellow -Department of Mechanical Engineering job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Junior Research Fellow -Department of Mechanical Engineering job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Junior Research Fellow -Department of Mechanical Engineering
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 31000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Junior Research Fellow -Department of Mechanical Engineering is a Full Time in Panaji.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Junior Research Fellow -Department of Mechanical Engineering is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Junior Research Fellow -Department of Mechanical Engineering position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Junior Research Fellow -Department of Mechanical Engineering in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Junior Research Fellow -Department of Mechanical Engineering job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.
Role research jrf srf
Who can apply Freshers
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
The National Institute of Technology Goa (NIT Goa) is a premier technical Institute of the region. NIT Goa was established in the year 2010 by an act of parliament (NIT act 2007) and it is declared as ‘Institute of National Importance’. NIT Goa is an autonomous institute and functioning under the aegis of Ministry of Education (MoE), Govt. of India. The campus is located at Farmagudi, Ponda approximately 29 km southeast of Panaji, the capital of Goa and it is a temporary campus. The state of Goa is well connected by road ways, rail ways and air ways with various parts of the country.
Scientific Assistant jobs in Goa PSC at Panaji, Vasco Da Gama, South Goa
Panaji, Vasco Da Gama, South Goa
35400 - 112499 Monthly
Posted: 53 years ago
Jobs By Location
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?