Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the one post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) as per the details given below for the SERB-DST funded research project under the Principal investigator (Dr Kuldeep Kumar, Department of Computer Science and Engineering).
a. Post Name: Junior Research Fellow - 01
1. Project Title: CCDA: Tool support for Detecting and Analyzing High-level Code Clones in Software to re-engineer legacy systems for Reuse
2. Department: Department of Computer Science and Engineering, NIT Jalandhar
3. Essential Qualification: ME/MTech in CSE/IT along with BTech/BE in CSE with 60% aggregate marks
4. Desirable: GATE/NET qualified Good Programming Skill, Knowledge of Software Engineering, Data Mining and Algorithms concepts
5. Job Responsibilities: To perform work assigned and assist the PI in various phases of the research project.
6. Fellowship: GATE/NET qualified candidate: Rs. 31,000/- pm + HRA as per institute norms Non GATE/NET candidate: Rs. 25000/- pm + HRA as per institute norms
7. Duration: Initial appointment will be for six months, which is extendable up to the duration of the project, solely based on performance
8. Other Benefits: The selected candidate can register for Ph.D. at NIT Jalandhar as per the institute norms.