Applications are invited from motivated and eligible candidates for the position of Junior /Senior Research Fellow for the project entitled “An intelligent network analyzer cum patcher for advanced security hardening of the organizational network” under Device Development Programme, Department of Science and Technology (DST),Government of India (Order No.: DST/TDT/DDP-30/2021) in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, NIT Jalandhar.
1. Name of the Post : Junior /Senior Research Fellow
2. Investigator and contact person: Dr. Urvashi (any queries should be communicated to email@example.com)
3. No. of position available: Two (02)
4. Essential Qualifications: a) JRF: MTech/ME (or, BTech with valid GATE score) in Electronics Engineering/ Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Data Structures and Algorithms, IoT, Embedded System with a minimum of 60% marks or an equivalent in Master’s degree (or, 75% marks or an equivalent in Bachelor’s degree with valid GATE score). Relaxation for SC/ST & PH as per GOI norms.
b) SRF: Possessing essential qualifications mentioned for the JRF position (above) and at least 2 years of research/teaching experience post Masters’ degree as evidenced from published papers in journals.
5. Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship:
a) JRF: 31000/- + HRA
b) SRF: 35000/- + HRA
6. Duration: Initial appointment is for one year, which is extendable up to end of the project duration solely based on the performance.
Must not be over 28 years as on 7th October, 2021 (relaxable as per the norms/orders of GOI).