Applications are invited on prescribed format (On-line) for the temporary post of "Junior Research Fellow (JRF)” for the Project entitled “Development and Prototyping of Multiport Hybrid Power Electronic Converters with Advanced Control for Household Nanogrid.” Selected candidate may enroll in Ph.D. Programme in the Department of Electrical Engineering, National Institute of Technology Rourkela based on Institute norms and regulations.
1. Name of the Temporary Post: Junior Research Fellow
2. No. of Post: 01 (One)
3. Name of the Research Project “Development and Prototyping of Multiport Hybrid Power Electronic Converters with Advanced Control for Household Nanogrid”
4 Name of the Sponsoring Agency Department of Science and Technology (DST),New Delhi
5. Tenure of the Project Three (03) years (from 2021 to 2024)
6 Tenure of the Assignment Initial for a period of one year (Extendable to three years upon satisfactory performance)
7. Job Description To carry out the research work (Experimental),in the field of Power Electronics Converters and Controllers Design (Microcontroller/DSP) & to visit different industry/ institute (in India) and DST, New Delhi for progress meeting. Scope to enroll as a Ph. D. Scholar in Department of Electrical Engineering (has to satisfy Institute / Department Eligibility Criteria)
8. Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship INR 31,000 (1st & 2nd year) and INR 35,000 (3rd year) [for NET / GATE]
9. Essential Qualifications and experience M. Tech. or M.E. in Electrical Engineering with 65% marks or 7.0 CGPA along with Institute norms. It is desirable that the student should have handsome experience to work in hardware setup fabrication and controller design in microcontroller or DSP platform.
10. Desirable Qualifications / Exp. Valid NET / GATE Score 11. Accommodation Bachelor / Married accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability.
11. Project Code SR/21/EE/018
28 years on the last date of application (The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH and women candidates)