10. NITR/SR/2021/Advt-20MN028/L/019, dt. 28.07-2021
1. Post Name: Junior Research Fellow - 01
2. Name of the Research Project: Investigation, Development, and Optimisation of a Comprehensive Blast Design for the desired fragmentation incorporating rock mass parameters, rock quality, explosive parameters and initiation method
3. Tenure of the Project: 35 Months (Feb, 2021 to Jan 2024).
4. Tenure of the Assignment: Initial for a period of one year (Upto three years upon satisfactory performance and/or as decided by SERB)
5. Job Description:
To carry out the research work (Literature Review, Experimentations, visits and long stay at mines, data collection and analysis, planning and performing activities, writing reports, etc). It is expected that the JRF should enroll for PhD programme of the institute.
6. Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship: 31,000.00 per month (1st & 2nd year) and 35,000 (3rd year)
7. Essential Qualifications and experience: M.Tech. [Mining/Mechanical/Civil/Electronics] OR BTech in Mining or MSC (Geology/Applied Geology/ Physics) with valid GATE/NET or equivalent score. Preference will be given to some experience on mining, blasting and vibration.
8. Desirable Qualifications / Exp: Valid NET / GATE Score
9. Accommodation: Bachelor / Married accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability