Applications are invited on prescribed format (On-line) for the temporary post of "Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for the Project entitled “Chemical Innovations For Sustainable Future”. Selected candidate may enroll in Ph.D. Programme in the Department of Chemistry, National Institute of Technology Rourkela based on Institute norms and regulations.
1. Project Code: SR/21/CY/023
2. Name of the Temporary: Post Junior Research Fellow - 01
3. Name of the Research: Project Chemical Innovations For Sustainable Future
4 Name of the Sponsoring Agency: UGC-DAAD under INDO-GERMAN PARTNERSHIPS
5. Tenure of the Project: 3 years
6 Tenure of the Assignment 2021-2024
7. Job Description: Research on Organic Synthesis and Visible Light Catalysis employing Dearomatisation Reactions
8. Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship: INR 30,000/- per month
9. Essential Qualifications and experience: M. Sc. in Chemistry/ M.S. Pharm with 65% marks or 7.0 CGPA
10. Desirable Qualifications / Experience Valid NET / GATE Score and Throughout First Class in academic career and experience in Organic Synthesis. It will be good if one recommendation letter from any of your teachers may be sent to Dr. Debayan Sarkar via email ( email@example.com)
11. Accommodation Bachelor / Married accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability.