NITR/SR/2021/Advt- 21CY026/L/027, dt. 28.09.2021.
Applications are invited on prescribed format (On-line) for the temporary post of "Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for the Project entitled “Magnetic Interaction, Solution Behavior And Biological Activity Studies Of Variable Valence Vanadium Complexes Involving Azo Functionalized Mono-and Dibasic Ligands.” Selected candidate may enroll in Ph.D. Program in the Department of Chemistry, National Institute of Technology Rourkela based on Institute norms and regulations.
1. Name of the Temporary Post: Junior Research Fellow - 01
2. Name of the Research Project: Magnetic Interaction, Solution Behavior And Biological Activity Studies Of Variable Valence Vanadium Complexes Involving Azo Functionalized Mono-and Dibasic Ligands.
3. Tenure of the Project: 3 years (from 18.09.2021 to 17.09.2021)
4. Tenure of the Assignment: Initial for a period of one year (Extendable to two years upon satisfactory performance)
5. Job Description:
To carry out the research work in the field of coordination chemistry on vanadium (synthesis of coordination compounds),study the magnetic interaction and biological applications. Scope to enroll as a Ph. D. Scholar in Department of Chemistry (has to satisfy Institute / Department Eligibility Criteria)
6. Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship: INR 31,000 (1st & 2nd year) and INR 35,000 (3rd year)
7. Essential Qualifications and experience: M. Sc. In Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry with 65% marks or 7.0 CGPA, along with Institute norms.
8. Desirable Qualifications / Exp.: Valid NET / GATE Score
9. Accommodation: Bachelor / Married accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability.