NITR/SR/2021/Advt-21BM002/L/056, dt. 29.12.2021
Applications are invited on prescribed format (On-line) for the temporary post of "Project Associate – II / Senior Research Fellow” for the Project entitled “Establishment of Bioinformatics and Computational Biology Centre: Animal Bioinformatics” in the Department of Biotechnology and Medical Engineering, National Institute of Technology Rourkela based on Institute norms and regulations.
1. Name of the Temporary Post: Project Associate – II / Senior Research Fellow.
2. Name of the Research Project: “Establishment of Bioinformatics and Computational Biology Centre: Animal Bioinformatics”.
3. Name of the Sponsoring Agency: Department of Biotechnology (DBT),Govt. of India
4. Tenure of the Project: 05 Years; Rs. 42,00,000
5. Tenure of the Assignment: 05 Years or up to project closure, whichever is earlier.
6. Job Description: As per the project requirement.
7. Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship: Rs. 35,000/ month; as per the DBT Norms.
8. Essential Qualifications and experience: M.Tech in Engineering/ MVSc + 2 years of research experience, as per the DBT norms.
9. Desirable Qualifications / Exp.: Bioinformatics/ Computational Biology/ Data Science/ Computational Programming/ NGS sequencing or similar.
10. Accommodation: Bachelor / Married accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability