NITR/SR/2021/Advt-21CH016/L/021, dt. 10.08.2021
Applications are invited on prescribed format for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project to carry out research work, experiments, analysis and computation in the Department of Chemical Engineering
1. Name of the Temporary Post: Senior Research Fellow – 1 No
2. Name of the Research Project: “Design of Soft-Multifunction sensor based on Electrochemical parameters”.
3. Tenure of the Project: 03 Years
4. Tenure of the Assignment: 03 years (After completion of the project may be absorbed as institute fellow)
5. Job Description:
To carry out research work in the area of Electrochemical parameter estimation revealing reaction kinetics of an esterification reaction being carried out in a batch reactor, data analysis and data based concentration sensor design, and multifunction soft-sensor design (AI/ Fuzzy/any other machine learning based).
6. Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship: INR Rs. 35,000/ per month (1st, 2ndand 3rdyear)
7. Essential Qualifications and experience:
A Master’s degree (M.E./M.Tech.) in Engineering (Chemical/Mechanical/Electronics with minimum CGPA of 6.5/10.0 (or 60% aggregate) and Successful score in GATE exam (preferably) OR a Bachelor’s degree (B.E./B.Tech.) in Engineering (Chemical/ Mechanical with a Minimum CGPA of 8.0/10.0 (or 75% aggregate) and Successful score in GATE exam (In that case he/she will be getting emoluments 31000/pm for first two years and 35000/pm for the last year).
8. Desirable Qualifications/ Experiences: Computational skill and (Higher qualification and other experience) Throughout Firstclass.