National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) invites application for the position
Applications are invited on prescribed format (On-line) for the temporary post of "Junior Research Fellow (JRF)” for the Project entitled “Robot-Assisted Automated Monitoring and Behavioural Intervention System for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder.”
i. Selected candidate may enroll in Ph.D. Programme in the Department of Computer Science & Engineering, National Institute of Technology Rourkela based on Institute norms and regulations.
1. Name of the Temporary Post: Junior Research Fellow - 01
2. Name of the Research Project: Robot-Assisted Automated Monitoring and Behavioural Intervention System for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder
3. Tenure of the Project: 3 years
4. Tenure of the Assignment: Extendable annually till completion of project, subject to satisfactory performance and availability of fund release by sponsoring agencies
5. Job Description:
Development of Semi-Humanoid Robot for improvement of social and behavioural skills for children with ASD. To improve the learning skills of humanoid robot different machine/deep learning techniques will be explored
6. Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship: INR 31,000 (1st & 2nd year) and INR 35,000 (3rd year).
7. Essential Qualifications and experience:
M.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech. [R]/M.S. [R] (after B.Tech/ B.E.) in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)/ IT with 60% marks or 6.5/10 CGPA at both B.E./ B.Tech and M.E./M.Tech levels OR B.Tech/B.E in CSE with GATE score and CGPA above 8.0/10 or marks above 65%. OR M.Sc. (with GATE) in Computer Science / Information Technology
8. Desirable Qualifications / Exp:
a. M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)/IT
b. Knowledge in Robotics and Artificial Intelligence
c. Machine Learning and Image Analysis
d. Python programming and ROS.