National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) invites application for the position Junior Research Fellow
Applications are invited on prescribed format (On-line) for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project undertaken in the Department of Mathematics, NIT Rourkela. Selected candidate may enroll in Ph.D. Programme in the Department of Mathematics, National Institute of Technology Rourkela based on Institute norms and regulations.
1. Project Code SR/21/MA/049
2. Name of the Temporary Post: Junior Research Fellow - 01
3. Name of the Research Project: "On the Existence of (Approximate) Fractional Revival in a Quantum Network Based on Finite Graphs"
4. Name of the Sponsoring Agency: Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB)
5. Tenure of the Project: 02 years
6. Tenure of the Assignment: 02 years OR completion of the project, whichever is earlier.
7. Job Description: Full time Research work on the Project. Scope to enroll as a Ph. D. Scholar in Department of Mathematics (has to satisfy Institute / Department Eligibility Criteria)
8. Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship: INR31,000 (1st & 2nd year)
9. Essential Qualifications and experience: M.Sc. in Mathematics. First division/ First Class throughout career. NET/GATE qualified with a valid score.
10. Desirable Qualifications / Exp: Adequate knowledge in Linear Algebra and Graph Theory is preferable.
11. Accommodation: Bachelor / Married accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability