Applications are invited on prescribed format (On-line) for the temporary post of "Junior Research Fellow (JRF)” for the Project entitled “Design and Development of a Low Power Hybrid PV-Wind Energy System” Selected candidate may enroll in Ph.D. Programme in the Department of Electrical Engineering, National Institute of Technology Rourkela based on Institute norms and regulations
1. Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
2. No. of Post: 01
3. Name of the Research Project Design and Development of a Low Power Hybrid PV-Wind Energy System
4. Tenure of the Project 03 years (from 2021 to 2024)
5. Tenure of the Assignment Initial for a period of one year (Extendable to three years upon satisfactory performance)
6. Job Description To carry out the research work (Experimental),in the field of Renewable Energy Systems Scope to enroll as a Ph. D. Scholar in Department of Electrical Engineering (has to satisfy Institute / Department Eligibility Criteria)
7. Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship INR 35,960 (INR 31,000 + HRA 4960/-) [for GATE]
8. Essential Qualifications and experience: M. Tech. in Electrical Engineering with 65% marks or 7.0 CGPA, along with Institute norms.
9. Desirable Qualifications / Exp. Valid GATE Score
10. Accommodation Bachelor / Married accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability.