National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) invites application for the position Junior Research Fellow
Applications are invited on prescribed format (On-line) for the temporary post of “Junior Research Fellow (JRF)” for the Project entitled “Development of Multi-Phase Microfluidic Imaging Flow-Cytometer for Biological cell Characterization” Selected candidate may enroll in Ph.D./ M. Tech (R) Programme in the Department of Biotechnology and Medical Engineering, National Institute of Technology Rourkela based on Institute norms and regulations.
1. Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
2. No. of Post: 01
3. Name of the Research Project: “Development of Multi-Phase Microfluidic Imaging Flow-Cytometer for Biological cell Characterization”
4. Tenure of the Project: 02 years (from 2021 to 2023)
5. Tenure of the Assignment: Initial for a period of one year (Extendable to two years upon satisfactory performance)
6. Job Description: To carry out the research work (Experimental and Analysis),in the field of Optics, Microfluidics and Instrumentation for Biomedical Applications. Scope to enroll as a Ph. D. Scholar in Department of Biotechnology and Medical Engineering (must satisfy Institute / Department Eligibility Criteria)
7. Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship: INR 31,000 (1st & 2nd year)
8. Essential Qualifications and experience: M.E/ M. Tech/ M. Sc.in Physics with 60% marks or 7.0 CGPA, along with the Institute norms. B. E/ B. Tech with valid NET/ GATE also eligible to apply for position
9. Desirable Qualifications / Exp. Valid NET / GATE Score:
10. Accommodation Bachelor / Married accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability.