NITR/SR/2021/Advt-21BM002/L/058, dt. 03.01.2022
Applications are invited on prescribed format (On-line) for the temporary post of "Project Associate – II / Senior Research Fellow” for the Project entitled “Establishment of Bioinformatics and Computational Biology Centre: Animal Bioinformatics”. Selected candidate may enroll in Ph.D. / M. Tech (Research) Programme in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, National Institute of Technology Rourkela based on Institute norms and regulations.
1. Name of the Temporary Post: Project Associate – II / Senior Research Fellow.
2. Name of the Research Project: “Establishment of Bioinformatics and Computational Biology Centre: Animal Bioinformatics – BIC at National Institute of Technology, Rourkela”.
3. Name of the Sponsoring Agency: Department of Biotechnology (DBT),Govt. of India.
4. Tenure of the Project: 05 Years.
5. Tenure of the Assignment: 05 Years or till the completion of the project, whichever is earlier.
6. Job Description: As per the project requirement.
7. Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship: Rs. 35,000/ month; as per the DBT Norms.
8. Essential Qualifications and experience: Master’s degree in Engineering or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with specialization in Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, Computer Science or equivalent + 2 Years of Research Experience, as per the DBT norms.
9. Desirable Qualifications / Exp: Programming skills and acquaintance with Machine Learning
10. Accommodation: Bachelor / Married accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability