Applications are invited on prescribed format (On-line) for the temporary post of "Research Associate” for the Project entitled “Assessment of sustainable municipal solid waste management (MSWM) practices in Rourkela, India: Developing a policy framework” Selected candidate may enroll in Ph.D. Programme in the Department of School of Management, National Institute of Technology Rourkela based on Institute norms and regulations
1. Project Code: SR/21/SM/050
2. Name of the Post: Research Associate
3. No of Post: 01
4. Name of the Research Project: Assessment of sustainable municipal solid waste management (MSWM) practices in Rourkela, India: Developing a policy framework
5. Name of the Sponsoring Agency: Rourkela Smart City Limited, Odisha
6. Tenure of the Project: 02 Year, (Jan. 2022 – Jan. 2024)
7. Tenure of the Assignment: For two years
8. Job Description: To carry out the research work (Literature survey, Field study, data analysis, report writing and publications) Scope to enroll as a Ph. D. Scholar in School of Management (has to satisfy Institute / Department Eligibility Criteria)
9. Essential Qualifications and experience: Post-graduation in the related field (Management, Operations and supply chain management, waste management, environmental management).
10. Desirable Qualifications / Experience: NET, JRF, GATE, CAT, MAT, etc. and 1-2 years research experience
11.Accommodation: Bachelor / Married accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability.