National Institute of Technology Warangal (NIT Warangal) invites application for the position Junior Research Fellow
1. Project title: Recovery of Ammonia and Phosphorous Accompanied by Microbial Protein Production Using Electrochemically and Bioelectrochemically Driven Process from Human Urine
2. Position title: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
3. Duration (in years): 2
4. Number of position(s): One
5. Essential qualification:
B.E./ B.Tech/ or equivalent degree in Biotechnology/Biochemical engineering / chemical engineering/ Life sciences B.Sc. in Biotechnology/Life sciences (First class) ME/M.Tech in Biotechnology/Biochemical engineering / chemical engineering/ Life sciences MSc in Biotechnology/Life sciences with valid GATE/ CSIR-NET
6. Desired qualifications: Prior knowledge/ prior experience in molecular biology and genetic engineering techniques
7. Emoluments Rs. 31,000/- pm
8. HRA/Accommodation: HRA as per institute rules. The selected candidate is also eligible for on-campus Hostel & Mess facilities, subject to availability.
8. Job nature:
The selected candidates need to work for the progress of the project by performing experiments such as cloning and expression of heterologous gene in yeast/ Bacterial system, Fermentation in shake flask as well as bioreactor, analysis of metabolites in HPLC and Preparation of research reports/ Research articles
9. Other benefits: The selected candidates are eligible to register for PhD degree at NIT, Warangal as per institute rules. However s(he) needs to apply for PhD position when the advertisement is open.
28 years. Upper age is relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/Women and Physically handicapped candidates.