National Institute of Technology Warangal (NIT Warangal) invites application for the position Junior Research Fellow
1. Position title: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
2. Number of position(s): One
3. Project title: Mode Extraction and Robust Adaptive Controller Design for DC microgrid system
4. Duration (in years): Two
5. Essential qualification: B.E./ B.Tech/ or equivalent degree in Electrical Engineering / Electrical and Electronics Engineering. ME/M.Tech in Power Systems/ Power and Energy/ Industrial Drive and Control/Power electronics/Electrical Engineering with valid GATE score.
6. Desired qualifications: Prior knowledge in Power systems, Basics of computer languages, Power system analysis and simulations and coding skills in MATLAB etc. Hardware experience will be preferable.
7. Emoluments: Rs. 31,000/- pm for 2 years.
8. Job nature: Execute the objectives of Research project.
9. Other benefits: The selected candidates are eligible to register for PhD degree at NIT, Warangal as per institute rules. However, s(he) needs to apply for PhD position when the advertisement is open.
35 years (Upper age is relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/Women and Physically handicapped candidates)