National Institute of Technology Warangal (NIT Warangal) invites application for the position Junior Research Fellow
1. Project Title: Design and development of Machine Learning-based Security Aware Dynamic Resource Allocation Schemes for Multi-Tenant 5G Virtualized Networks
2. Sponsoring Agency: Department of Science and Technology (DST),Science and Engineering Research Board, Start up Research Grant
3. Position Title: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
4. Duration (in Years) : Two
5. Number of Position(s) :one
6. Essential Qualification:
a) M. E./M. Tech./M. S. (by Research) degree in Computer Science and Engineering/Information Technology/Artificial Intelligence/Data Science/Other Related Specializations with valid GATE Score.
b) B.E./B. Tech. degree in Computer Science and Engineering//Information Technology with valid GATE score and at least CGPA of 8.0/10.0 or 75% of marks under OC/OBC category and at least CGPA of 7.5/10.0 or 70% for candidates under SC/ST category.
7. Desired Qualification: Basic knowledge of networking, machine learning and simulation skills in Python//MATLAB/Other Related languages
8. Emolument: Rs. 31000/- per month for 2 years
9. HRA/Accommodation: The selected candidate is also eligible for on-campus hostel and mess facilities, subject to availability.
10. Job Nature: Execute the objectives of the research project