Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Node JS Developer
Skills: Nodejs, Reactjs, Vuejs, AWS cloud service, MongoDB, CI/CD, Jenkins, REST
• Work independently and collaborate with other team members.
• Understand the requirement and turn them into standard solutions with tools and technologies.
• Write reusable, testable, and efficient code.
• Follow industry best practices while coding and unit testing.
• Participate in the daily scrum and follow Agile methodology
• Manage working in tight schedules
Must have skills:-
• You must have at least three (3) years of
experience using modern full-cycle web application development to deploy on one
or more Digital Service or agile software projects or platforms
• Experience building web frontends in modern web frameworks (e.g., Vue and React.js)
• Experience in package menage npm, GitHub
• Experience developing and consuming web-based RESTful APIs and client integrations using JSON
• 'Automation First' mindset and passion towards DevOps.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Experience in AWS services like EC2, S3, EBS, Route53, Cloud Front, or Azure/GCP alternatives.
• knowledge of Cloud Formation and Lamda.
• Good experience with building CI and CD pipelines for public cloud deployment models using public cloud instances and containers.
• Experience with Version Control Systems like (GIT, Bitbucket, TFS)
• Good knowledge of writing REST-based services (Client/ Server) for integration.
• Working experience with services in any of the public cloud providers like AWS, GCP, or Azure.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.