Non voice process
One day Interview Process,
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Identify gaps and provide feedback & refresher sessions to agents to improve call quality
- Audits calls & create audit reports
- Participate in Calibration Sessions
Required Candidate profile
- 1 years of Quality experience in BPO
- Good Communication skills
- Work to complete checks and share feedback within timeline
Conduct calibration sessions to ensure that all key stakeholders are calibrated on what constitutes a quality call.
Design and Develop evaluation programs that analyze critical performance behaviors and metrics on customer calls.
Unearth root- cause of problems, possible solutions and provide actionable insight for performance improvements.
Establish a process involving sales TL to disseminate the information to ensure improvements
Provide feedback to the leadership on agents skills and work approach.
Capture the voice of the customer from call analysis and provide actionable inputs to sales agents/TLs and category leader and other relevant stakeholders
Articulate operational issues and trends to management
Identify areas of improvement in associates performance through trending and analysis
Initiate process improvements to effectively align teams capabilities with current and future needs.
More information about this Non Voice Process Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Non Voice Process job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Non Voice Process job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Non Voice Process
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, B.Com, BA, M.Com, MA, BBA/BBM, BCA, BE/B.Tech, MBA/PGDM, BSc, MCA, ME/M.Tech, 12th Pass (HSE)
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 20000 and 24000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Non Voice Process is a Full Time in Bangalore.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Non Voice Process is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Non Voice Process position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Non Voice Process in our Organisation.