Office Assistant Jobs Opening in Euro India at Malad East, Mumbai
We are looking for Young Female unmarried office Assistant at Malad East to perform daily tasks. Responsibilities include managing Payables and reimbursements, entering financial transactions, creating invoices, and collection. Ultimately, you will help to run smoothly, ensuring transparency and efficiency in all transactions. Etc.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Billing & Invoicing
- Bank Reconciliation
- Petty Cash Management
- Debit Note/Credit Note
- Import/Export Documentation
- Customer Correspondence
- Banking Correspondence
- Foreign Remittance & Interest Calculation Etc.
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Type memoranda, letters, narrative reports and other items in final format
More information about this Office Assistant Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Office Assistant job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Office Assistant job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Office Assistant
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, BA, BBA/BBM, BCA, 12th Pass (HSE), 10th Pass (SSC)
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 10000 and 15000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Office Assistant is a Full Time in Mumbai.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Office Assistant is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Office Assistant position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Office Assistant in our Organisation.
Euro India Consumer Products Pvt. Ltd. is a Disposable Hygiene Products company established in 2009 headquartered at Mumbai, India. We have an established presence throughout the Country with major operations in Mumbai, Goa, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, Karnataka, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh and West Bengal. With the support of our parent company, Euro India and our sister concern, our primary goal is to maintain continuous and sustainable growth through delivering high quality products and services to our consumers, retailers, distributors and business partners. As a Pvt. Ltd. company, we undertake our pledge to conduct our business with sound corporate governance, fulfilling our responsibilities towards our shareholders and the community.
In India, we market disposable baby diapers, disposable adult diapers, disposable under sheet, disposable sanitary napkins under our brands Anmol® , Euro® & KIA® ,aluminum foil under our brands EUROFOIL®, cling film under our brand Eurowrap®, toothpicks under our brand Anmol, Kia, Euro. Each brand is specially designed to meet our consumers’ demands through continuous product development for further betterment.
In the fast moving consumer goods market, consumer insight plays a vital role in developing and maintaining our product portfolio. Our belief in a customer orientated approach and our commitment to innovation has allowed us to continually improve our existing products and define the market by launching new products with unique features. Our established roots in this region also mean that we are able to understand, serve and respond to our customers and users at a local and personal level
Our products is manufactured at FDA,ISO,CE certified factory means we are an organization committed to fulfilling customer satisfaction through consistent products and services which meet customer expectations.
Under the leadership of our diverse and experienced management team, we have pledged to cultivate the caliber and continuity of our future managers by ensuring they receive the training and support needed to capture forthcoming growth opportunities in the region.
In an exciting time for growth and expansion, we are resolute in continuing current strategies to enforce our presence as well as aggressively target new opportunities.
Principles and Values
At EICPPL, we will
Provide a healthy, safe, and positive work environment where everyone can feel valued, can learn, and is expected to consistently strive to achieve their personal best with the resources available
Encourage a high trust organization where everyone acknowledges they have a shared responsibility for success or failure within all departments
Manufacture a consistent, high quality product at the lowest possible manufactured cost that satisfies the needs of the consumer and the expectations of our trade customers.
Build our customer partnerships through a 'collaborative approach'