Office Executive Jobs Opening in Jaipur Global Services at Jaipur
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Strong investigation skills to find root cause of metric issues and the ability to navigate Sellers in providing viable solutions.
· Awareness of how your direct actions impact the buyer experience and Amazon’s potential for bad debt.
· Flexibility to work various shifts, including working one weekend day or alternative start-end times
· Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
· Ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise and accurate written and verbal response.
· Business proficient fluency in both written and verbal English, German languages.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Experience with customer service.
· Strong soft skills.
· Flexibility to work during bank holidays and peak period.
· Interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex transactional issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers.
· Account Health ( Most Priority)
· Customer Service Performance
· Product Policy Compliance
· Late Dispatch Rate
· Pre-fulfilment Cancel Rate
· Buyer seller communication ( Most Priority)
· A to Z Guarantee claims ( Most Priority)
· Return Request Closed
· A to Z additional info
· Pre and Post Plan Of Action (Account Health)
· Order Tracking Follow-up
· Negative feedback Removal
· Buyer Question Answer
· Non Compliance of Listings / Customer Reports
· Feedback Positive
· SPN Feedback
· Performance notifications
· Seller Grievance
· Maintain Daily reports & submit for Weekly and Monthly Review
· Clear, crisp, and proactive documentation of operational procedures required to tackle known risk related patterns.
· Problem solving skills.
· Bachelor’s Degree.
· Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically.
· Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented.
· Time management and organizational skills.
· Proven ability to work in fast paced dynamic environments where decisions are made without compromising on customer experience and financial losses.
· Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to recognize non-obvious patterns.
· Demonstrated positive, results oriented attitude.
· Team player capable of learning and sharing knowledge in global team environment.
· Ability to effectively manage time, and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing priority.
· Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards.
· Demonstrate flexibility to work overtime hours as per business requirement.
· Proven ability to correctly identify fraud patterns.
More information about this Office Executive Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Office Executive job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Office Executive job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Office Executive
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, M.Com, BBA/BBM, BCA, BE/B.Tech, MBA/PGDM, MCA
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 14000 and 20000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Office Executive is a Full Time in Jaipur.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Office Executive is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Office Executive position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Office Executive in our Organisation.