OIL India Limited jobs for Drilling/ Workover Mechanic in Dibrugarh. Last Date to apply: 31 Jan 2023
ADVT. NO. HRAQ/CONT-WP-B/23-62
Designation - Drilling/ Workover Mechanic
Number of Job Vacancies - 4
(i) Class 10 from Government Recognized Education Board.
(ii) 03 (Three) years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/Automobile Engineering from Government Recognized Polytechnic.
(iii) Minimum 02 (Two) years post
qualification relevant work
experience like maintenance and
operation of engines, pumps,
compressors, generating sets, laying
and connecting high pressure lines
etc. in Drilling/Workover wells in any
Age Limit:Minimum: 18 years
Maximum age limit:
- Gen: 40 years
- OBC-NCL: 43 years
- ST: 45 years
- Walk-in-Practical/Skill Test cum Personal Assessment(s).
Emolument per month
- ₹19,500.00 (Rupees Nineteen Thousand and Five Hundred) only per month based on attendance including paid leave, holiday, if any.
Period of Contractual Engagement
- The above engagements will be purely on contractual basis and the contractual period will be for a maximum of Six months only.
Terms and Conditions:
- TA/DA will not be provided to any candidate for appearing in the Walk-in-Practical/Skill Test cum Personal Assessment(s).
- The selected candidate(s) will have to submit a character and antecedents verification certificate i.e. Police verification certificate/report from concerned authorities at the time of engagement.
- Candidate(s) working in any organisation, if selected, has to submit release letter, in original, from the present employer at the time of engagement.
- The selected candidate(s) will have to arrange accommodation at his/her own cost during the period of the above contractual engagement.
- The selected candidate(s) will be liable to be placed in any location as deemed fit by the competent authority.
- The above engagement is purely of contractual nature only. Accordingly, no right/claim whatsoever will confer on the selected candidate(s) for employment in Oil India Limited by virtue of the above contractual engagement.
- Oil India Limited reserves the right to cancel or postpone the Contractual Engagement Process at any stage without assigning any reason.
More information about this Drilling/ Workover Mechanic Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Drilling/ Workover Mechanic job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Drilling/ Workover Mechanic job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 2 year experience as an Drilling/ Workover Mechanic
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, 10th Pass (SSC)
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 19500 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Drilling/ Workover Mechanic is a Full Time in Dibrugarh.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Drilling/ Workover Mechanic is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Drilling/ Workover Mechanic position?
- Ans: There are immediate 4 job openings for Drilling/ Workover Mechanic in our Organisation.