Role and Responsibilities:-
Purpose of the Role:-
Structure To convert leads into successful enrolments and guide students to make the right career choice by providing all students with the correct information about our training programs and follow up with leads.
Reporting to Operation Head
• Responsible for generating leads & converting them into enrolment
• Responsible for maintaining database & cold calling/outbound calls
• Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
• Responsible for generating leads through cold calling, Internet research and various sources.
• Ensure the daily targets of calling the prospects are met 50 fresh connected calls per day & deliver set target.
• Collect/purchase data bases, maintain and expand database of prospects
• Diligently communicating and priming the lead through channels like email, WhatsApp, SMS, Calls, ETC.
• Research, identify key students and generate interest in our online courses & services.
• Network and strive to convert connections into customers
• Take prospects from initial contact phase to qualified phase over the phone. Present solutions virtually.
• Daily follow up to all the leads and also closing the leads.
• Building trusted relationship with students by providing them with accurate information about the training programs.
EXPECTED SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
Graduate in any discipline prior work
Must be from the HR/Staffing industry
• Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships.
• Excellent telephonic courtesy and customer handling functional competencies
• Fluent English communication
• Skills to convert the calling into leads and then into performance.
• Skills to communicate with the customers for pre-performance and post-performance.
More information about this Operation Associate Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Operation Associate job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Operation Associate job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Operation Associate
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Other Graduate
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 12000 and 18000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Operation Associate is a Full Time in Bhubaneswar.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Operation Associate is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Operation Associate position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Operation Associate in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Operation Associate job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.