We are one of the market leaders to help businesses to get required exposure and sales from various Internet channels. Representatives will work with acquisition of new accounts in small to medium enterprise segment. This position will be responsible for uncovering opportunities, selling the benefits of the full range of Internet Marketing Services and selling against the competition.
Account Representatives will price, negotiate and quote Internet Marketing Solutions as well as provide proactive follow-up, product information and initial account support via the telephone. Inside Sales Account Representatives will work within corporate initiatives including sales support and lead distribution.
Manage Marketing Automations
- Execute and streamline marketing automation programs and ROI reporting
- Manage all marketing prospect and customer databases.
- Build programs, emails, landing pages, workflows, smart lists and reports for all marketing programs.
- Manage & execute all email communications and email calendar for corporate communications
Maintain Data Integrity
- Manage all marketing prospect and customer databases including segmenting databases by territory, product interest, etc.
- Manage all leads and contacts in to ensure lead quality and information accuracy. Import, upload or enter data elements necessary for Account and Contact maintenance and reporting.
Manage Marketing Metrics and ROI Analysis
- Work with cross functional teams to manage and present monthly, quarterly and yearly metrics on marketing revenue performance management using Marketing Revenue Cycle Analytics .
- Work with website team to report monthly on website performance, conversions, etc. using Google Analytics.
- Work closely with Sr. Programs Manager to provide ROI metrics on individual programs and channels.
Desired Skills &; Experience
- Strong effective communicator.
- Highly developed, demonstrated teamwork skills.
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution.
- Expert in Internet and social media strategy with a demonstrated track record.
- Experience working in a flexible, employee empowering work environment. Structured or large company experience will not work here.
- Familiarity and skill with the tools of the trade in marketing including PR, written communication, website development, market research, product packaging, Microsoft software suite of products, visual communication software products, and creative services.
best in industry
Male candidate can also apply