Aimwiser is an all-in-one, AI-powered holistic wellness platform for individuals, wellness coaches & organizations aimed at creating a culture of health, happiness, productivity, and innovation. Aimwiser caters to Individuals to create and manage goals while improving productivity and holistic wellbeing; wellness coaches to help them with personal branding, leads, client insights, and business management; and organizations by providing wellness services, wellness events, and webinars as well as holistic wellness and culture as a service SaaS platform.
About part time job/internship
We are looking for a smart and highly motivated business communications intern.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Coordinate with our event partners, marketing VP & founders, on upcoming events, webinars, important company announcements, and social media engagement, and will plan and communicate the same with the founders
2. Work with the creative team and founders to share/promote social media posts about events, and manage engagement in Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn Aimwiser community
3. Collate important feedback, concerns/grievances, and suggestions from social media, support emails, and partners, and present an action plan to the founders (we will work closely with you on this)
4. Work on the end-to-end event coordination including but not limited to partner communications, event promo, and event reminder as well as post-event communications
5. Keep a check on our support channel to respond to queries and highlight concerns or matters that require action. We will provide you with a script for standard responses
6. Carry out organization level communications/announcements and coordination by working closely with the co-founders, cross-functional teams, and marketing VP based on an action plan
Social Media MarketingMS-OfficeEvent ManagementMS-WordMS-PowerPointEmail MarketingEnglish Proficiency (Spoken)English Proficiency (Written)
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the part time job/internship
2. can start the part time job/internship between 24th Jun'21 and 29th Jul'21
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Must be dynamic, flexible, a fast learner, and proactive with good communication skills (English spoken and written)
2. Must be willing to work on the weekends
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours Informal dress code Job offer
Number of openings
1 Certificate: Will be provided at the end of the Internship