1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 16th Jun'22 and 21st Jul'22
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
1. Work on information collection and processing
2. Handle data collection/analysis
3. Work on candidate reference checks
4. Maintain database and update reports regularly
5. Understand directions from the team members
1. Relevant knowledge and keen interest
2. Eye for details
3. MS Office
4. Good communication skills
Certificate: Will be provided at the end of the Internship
More information about this Operations Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Operations job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Operations job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Operations
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Other Course
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Operations is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Operations position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Operations in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Operations job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.
Over the last five years, we have delivered over 3 million hours of learning, impacted 5000+ professionals annually and have delivered various programs in the field of business analytics, data science, Ml, AI, and cloud computing. Our BABI program is ranked #1 in India - 4 years in a row (sky shots). Our mission is to make all knowledge professionals data-proficient thus ensuring their success in the data and automation driven digital future (and yes, make the world a better place while we are at it).