1. Work on being responsible for handling market research within the industry for various social sector-related jobs, events, funding opportunities, and news
2. Work on updating daily key performance Indicators as per the business requirements
3. Work on being active in any online + offline event management for handling client requirements
4. Get in touch with potential clients to give a brief on the GlocalBodh app
5. Work closely with team members to execute specific assignments
6. Ensure the leads generated are tracked, followed up, and converted successfully for using our product
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 20th Jun'22 and 25th Jul'22
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
More information about this Operations Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Operations job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Operations job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Operations
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, B.Com, M.Com, BBA/BBM, BCA, BE/B.Tech, MBA/PGDM, BSc, MCA, ME/M.Tech, MS, MSc, PG Diploma, 12th Pass (HSE)
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Operations is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Operations position?
- Ans: There are immediate 2 job openings for Operations in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Operations job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.