1. According to the business needs of the department, set up the organizational structure and positions of the department, optimize the business process.
2. Conduct market research and feedback, organize comprehensive planning of the website's overall positioning, style design, and business direction, and establish the website's positioning and development direction.
3. Responsible for the overall operation of the website (management of user demand analysis, website optimization and promotion, traffic analysis, etc.).
4. Responsible for the planning, writing, event execution, data tracking, analysis and summary of various network promotion plans, improve the ranking of the website in major search engines, and undertake the main tasks of increasing the number of website users, website traffic, user adhesion, and brand promotion responsibility.
5. Establish relationships with other websites and institutions, cooperate in operations, technology and marketing, exchange traffic, data or services between the website and third-party websites, or strategic alliances to increase the traffic and visibility of the website.
6. Leading a small group and monitor team member work performance. Align the work flow and maintain the performance.
7.Willing to relocate in Dubai.