Panjab University (PU) invites application for the position Multitask worker
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the following temporary posts in Research Project entitled “Community Environmental Empowerment Program (CEEP)”.
i. The project deals with the involvement of communities to impart the knowledge & raise their awareness levels for better understanding & ensuring necessary measures against the increasing levels of air pollution through active learning & inspiring behaviour change strategies that have potential to reduce air and environmental pollution exposure.
ii. The project outcomes will support in Mobilizing Communities for Air & Environmental Pollution Reduction & Enhancing Sustainability for Better Health & Future Generation.
iii. Posts are purely on contract basis and co-terminus with the term period of the project
1. Post Name: Multi Task Worker
2. No of Post: 01
3. Essential: 10th (Matriculation)
4. Desirable: Driving experience.
5. Candidate should provide at least 1 recommendation letter and work experience in same field.
6. Salary: Rs. 18000/- per month (fixed)
7. Job Description: Candidate need to perform duties as trained driver cum Peon, required to do multitask and to assist in the day to day, project /office work, field visits and other related work as per need of project