Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Job Description – Patent Analyst:
Roles & Responsibilities
• Responsible for managing the research and delivery of critical information and knowledge affecting research, development and business performance of our clients.
• Conduct comprehensive patent searches of technical and patent information using online database and other information resources.
• Provide insightful evaluation and analysis of results.
• Deliver timely, value-added patent search reports.
• Analyze and summarize search results.
• Creating initial understanding of the invention, creating search strategies, executing search strategies.
• Extracting and evaluating search results, culling, report formation, mapping and result evaluation, rejection summary and charts
• Create, update & maintain the required reports with the correct information & naming convention.
• Perform Quality Check on Final Deliverable Report.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
· Fresh Graduated (2021 only) with B.Tech / B.E. / M.Tech / M.E. – Electronics & Communication, Electrical & Electronics, Computer Science, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering from any Tier-1 and Tier-2 Colleges/Universities.
· Good Communication Skills
· Knowledge of MS Office
· Prior knowledge about Patent/IPR is recommended
· Location: New Delhi
· Job Type: Full-time with a bond (1 year).· Salary: ₹2,50,000 - ₹300,000 per year·
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.