Job Description – Patent Trainee Internship
• Working along with IP teams on various Patent/IP related projects
· Responsible for handling the research and delivery of critical information and knowledge affecting research, development, and business performance of the clients.
· Conduct comprehensive searches of technical and patent information using online databases and other information resources.
· Provide insightful evaluation and analysis of results.
· Deliver timely, value-added patent search reports.
· Analyze and summarize search results.
· Conducting Prior Art searches on paid and free literature databases.
· Creating initial understanding of the invention, creating search strategies, executing search strategies.
· Extracting and evaluating search results, culling, report formation, mapping and result evaluation, rejection summary, and charts
· Create, update & maintain the required reports with the correct information & naming convention.
· B.Tech / BE / M.Tech in Electronics (EEE/ECE)/Mechanical/Computer/IT/Bio-Tech.
· Graduates in the 2020 or 2021 batch.
· Flexible in working in different technologies.
· Only Delhi/NCR Candidates shall apply.
Time Duration and Stipend:
Internship duration: 6 Month(s)
Time duration: 02 Jan 2022 to 30 June 2022
Timings: 9 AM – 6:30 PM
Stipend: INR 8000