Patient Care Coordinator Jobs Opening in Platinum Hospital Pvt. at Thane, Mumbai
· To help patients by providing personal hygiene and daily living needs and providing comfort and transportation.
· To provide patient’s personal hygiene by giving bedpans, urinals, baths, assisting with travel to the bathroom, and helping them with bath.
· To provide for activities of daily living by assisting with serving meals, feeding patients as necessary, ambulating, turning, positioning patients.
· To provide patient comfort by utilizing resources and materials, transporting patients, answering patients call, lights and request and reporting observations of the patient to staff nurse.
More information about this Patient care coordinator Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Patient care coordinator job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Patient care coordinator job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Patient care coordinator
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: 10th Pass (SSC)
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 10000 and 12000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Patient care coordinator is a Full Time in Mumbai.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Patient care coordinator is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Patient care coordinator position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Patient care coordinator in our Organisation.